Sicc stops by to talk about music, entertainment and early inspirations.
- How do you balance your music with other obligations – mate, children, job?
Sicc: Strict scheduling and extra efforts always help balance the scales between; mate, children, and work.
- Which famous musicians have you learned from?
Sicc: Well I’ve learned from alot if different musicians such as: (the late Great) Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Chance the Rapper, Meek Mill, T.I. (we actually spoke in chopped in when he came to Carolina a while bac), Gucci Mane, Drake etc. It’s ALOT of people(too many I name) being that I’m a student to the game.
- Have you been in any competitions?
Sicc: Yes. I’ve been in a couple of competitions. Those were a while bac tho lol
- What Does Your Band Name Mean?
Sicc: My name is an acronym ironically lol. It stands for, “Southern Inmate Controlling Conscious.”
- Do You Have a Formal Music Education?
Sicc: Not really I learned everything hands on. Im just listening, paying attention, then applying!
- How Do You Handle Mistakes During a Performance?
Sicc: Keep it moving
- What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous about performing?
Sicc: Pray, Be free and make it fun. Energy is everything so think Positive!
- Is your family musical?
Sicc: My Mom could sing and I know on my father’s side His older brother and all of my brothers. Me n my cousin Step swore we were a group lol
- Social links: